Thursday, April 9, 2009

Facebook

My dad won't let me get a facebook i want one. Leave a comment if you have one to try to convince him. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if your dad set-up your facebook account using HIS email, then it would be ok because he'd be able to check on what you're doing on FB and would be able to make sure that you were only in contact with people you know personally, not crazy internet stalkers.

Anonymous said...

I think your dad should let you join FB.

Anonymous said...

me2. I really want a dog and my dad says i have to prove myself by taking care of a fish first. I think you should do the same. My dad thinks facebook is too dangerous but some of my friends have one. Still it's not like you're going2 talk to some stranger and give personal information rite?