Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix


I have read this book about 30 times in a row. We all know the story of Cinderella, how she was a servent in her own home, with help by her fairy godmother went to the ball, was rescued by Prince Charming, and lived happily ever after. Right? Wrong! Ella's life is about to get turned upside down. But who ever thought that the only thing harder than ecscaping her stepmother's tyranny is breaking an engagment that she fought so hard to win. A great twist on a classic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should write for a library journal: booklist, hornbook, school library journal, library journal, etc. But definitely you should write reviews for your school or public library. I love to read too.

Anonymous said...

I'll check it out
U rock@writing reviews

Anonymous said...

I recommend the book "double identity" by the same author as just ella

Lizzy said...

to ♦chantel♦

i will definalty look for double identity. Thamks writing is fun!

Lizzy said...

to ☺rachel☺

writing reveiws for people would be fun. One of the jobs i might want to do is read and reveiw books before they come out. It would be so cool!